Below given are some details on how to Roku Setup your device:-
Get the best online Roku technical support help Call Tollfree for Roku activation code, Help for setup & Netflix on Roku instantly. Roku account setup, We provide all the assistance for setting up and configuring Roku player. We help you with the process of the Roku setup, which is something that customers often find issues doing. Support for streaming stick: We offer services for the streaming stick, which is like a pen drive. We help install streaming stick easily with your wi-fi setup. Roku Setup
Complete support: We offer assistance for setting up and customizing the channels of your choice in Roku player. our tech support offers the best Roku support. (Tollfree)
Q: How to Complete Roku Setup?
Roku is a media streaming device that works over the internet, Roku provides you a variety of Channels. In Roku, there are many channels that come free of cost and there are certain channels for which you need to pay monthly Subscription. To set up the Roku you need to activate your Roku streaming player or Roku tv, it must be linked to a Roku account. Your Roku account stores which Roku streaming devices you own and which channels you have installed, as well as your preferences and settings. It’s important to have a valid email address associated with your Roku account in order to manage your account and to receive important account notifications. Similarly, you should choose a strong, secure password.
Connecting to your home network and the internet during setup, during guided setup, you will be asked to do the following.
Choose wired or wireless. Roku Setup
Note: The wired option will not appear on Roku devices without an ethernet port.
- If you select wired, your Roku device will connect to your home network and the internet. If you select wireless, proceed to the next step.
- Choose your wireless network from the list of available networks. If you do not see your home network, select scan again to see all networks.
- Enter the password you use to access your wireless network. If you want to see the password as you type, choose show password.
- This can help prevent entering the wrong password. remember, passwords are case-sensitive. Use the shift button shift key on the on-screen keyboard to enter a capital letter.
- Once you have entered your *password and select connect, your Roku streaming device will connect to your home network and the internet.
- After your Roku device makes a successful connection, the latest available software for the device will be downloaded and installed, and your Roku device will restart.
- If a hassle need help while setup the device! don’t worry get help from dedicated support just call on (tollfree).
Connecting later or updating network settings
If a connection to your home network and the internet was not established during guided setup or your network has changed and you need to modify the connection, access the settings menu on your Roku device using the instructions below:
- Press the home button home on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Settings.
- Select network.
- Select set up connection.
- Select wired or wireless.
Note: The wired option will not appear on Roku devices without an ethernet port. If you select wired, your Roku device will connect to your network and the internet. If you select wireless, proceed to the next step.
choose your wireless network from the list of available networks. If you do not see your network, select scan again to see all networks. After you select your network, enter the password.
Activate Roku device
- Just follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you set up the language go to select screen format and then it will give you the activation code
- The next screen will display a unique code to link your Roku player.
- Open a browser session on a pc or mac.
- Go to (www.rokusetuphelpsupport.com/link). (our website)
- Enter the code displayed by your Roku player on your tv.
- Log into your Roku account or create a new Roku account.
- Follow all steps, including setting a payment method and selecting your initial channel
the lineup, to complete the linking process.
- Once linked, your Roku player will refresh to a congratulations screen and be ready for use.
You will get a space to enter the Roku activation link code, you can select the room in which the device is located in order to recognize the device in case of multiple devices under the same account.
You can select the channels from the channel list that you want to add on your home screen, you can also skip it for now and click on next and I agree to complete the (roku.com/link) code activation
It would take about 1-2 minutes to update all the channels on your tv screen which you could stream at any time by clicking on the channel.
Create your Roku account –
You need your Roku account to activate and manage your Roku devices, visit (myhelp.roku.com/signin.com). (our website)Now enter your email id and password, if already have an account and manage your Roku devices. In order to create a new Roku account, click create an account and then enter all the required details. Tick the checkbox to accept the terms and conditions and then click continue. Now enter your payment details like your credit or debit card information and then click Next. By entering payment details does not mean that you will be charged now. You will only be charged for your purchase. You can also create a pin which you can further use to authenticate your purchase and click continue to finish the process, Welcome! You are done. Now you can manage your Roku devices as well as channels. Roku Setup
How To activate the Roku account with the help of (www.roku.com/link )?
Follow the complete steps to setup correctly:-
- The process begins with opening up the web browser on your pc or laptop.
- In the address bar, you will have to enter (Roku.com/link) or (my.roku.com/link), which are the activation link URL, as the webpage opens, you need to type in the Roku activation code.
- You can easily activate your Roku if you have an account on the same.
- If you haven’t created an account on Roku, then you can create one and then, you will be able to activate Roku.
- In order to create an account on Roku, you will have to open the official website of the company, i.e., www.roku.com and then look for the option named ‘create a new account.
- Once you’ve reached on Roku com link sign up page, then you will have to add certain information in order to create an account. This information is your ‘name’, ‘email ID’, and ‘password’. After adding this info, click ‘create an account.
- Verify your account using the email id that you entered at the time of creating an account. You will receive a verification email that you have to use to verify your email. Once your email has been verified, then you need to sign in to your Roku account using (wwwrokucomlink ) sign in the page.
- You will also have to create a pin because it is with this pin that you will be able to purchase a channel or do all sorts of transactions.
- You will also have to add payment methods, which could be a credit card, debit card, PayPal and so on, in order to buy anything on Roku, you can visit my.roku.com/link.
- Roku will only charge you for the items you buy and nothing else.
- Roku offers a wide range of channels free of cost, which you can choose and add to your preference.
- If your selected channel turns out to be a paid channel, then you can easily buy it using your credit card or PayPal.
- Roku will offer you 1000+ channels when you setup Roku player.
- You can add as many channels as you like and then, your journey to excellent entertainment will begin. If you come across any issue such as Netflix not working on
- Roku, then you can call for Roku help, As you add a new channel, Roku is going to refresh and will also display a message regarding the new addition that you have made.
- Now, you can ready to use a Roku player.
- You can visit (roku.com/link ) in case you encounter any problem in any of the above-mentioned steps. Roku Setup
Roku setup process
In brief, the setup Roku account process has the following steps:-
- To begin with, create an account on Roku com link website.
- Then, activate the device using the Roku activation link code
- Enter Roku code that appears on your tv screen.
Finally, access the website and add channels to your Roku account. Login to your Roku account during the setup, you will face certain issues. Here could be some common issues or problem while setup but don’t worry we are there to help you just call us on (toll-free)
Link your Roku to your account
1. Make sure you are logged into your Roku account. From the main my account page, click the link a device button.
2. Connect your Roku to your tv and turn the Roku on. The Roku will need to be connected to the internet. It will walk you through on the tv screen how you want to
connect it to the internet. Enter your wireless code to use your wireless connection. If you have an ethernet port on your Roku, you can also use an ethernet cable to your router for connection to the internet. Roku Setup
3. After your Roku is connected to the internet, it may ask you to update it. go ahead and update it. It will reboot after the update is complete. After it reboots, it will give you a code on the screen like the one in the image below.
4. Enter this code on the web page from step 1 and click the submit button.
5. You will be asked to enter payment information. click the skip link at the bottom right so you do not have to enter any payment information.
6. Now you need to select channels to add to your Roku. You must select at least 1 channel. It is recommended to just add Netflix and uncheck everything else to speed up, the process of linking your Roku. click the continue button to complete the linking process.
7. You are now done linking your Roku to your account. click my account link from the top.
8. You should see your Roku’s serial number show up as one of your devices under my linked devices section.
NOTE:- If getting any problem while setting up, Just give us a call to avail help from dedicated support team (tollfree) Roku Setup
Pro support services are best in technical expertise for Roku streaming devices is an independent provider of remote tech support services for software, hardware, and peripherals. We are unique because we have expertise in products from a wide variety of third-party companies.
Pro Support for Roku devices has no affiliation with any of these third-party companies unless such relationship is expressly specified. For permitted use and specific warranties associated with the software, hardware, and peripherals, please contact the relevant third party, our remote assistance is a paid support and terms and conditions according to our services provided.
Technicians are expertise for Roku streaming devices for only the United States and Canada only.
We’re committed to your 100% satisfaction from our services and support provided by us. We make sure you enjoy the technology and services you pay for.
We don’t say you to pay until we commit to your Satisfaction.
Some relevant Links are mentioned below:-