To Complete your Roku Setup you Need To Visit the website www Roku com link and Follow The Instructions Appear On the TV Screen. Complete guided Roku com link code Setup Follow These Steps:-
- Connect Your Roku Device To Your Television. Now Wait For The Light To Blink. Then Grab Your Roku TV Remote. Push OK on Your TV’s Input or Source Button
- Now You Will See a Roku Logo Bouncing Around the Screen. Push OK on Roku tv Remote. You May Have To Pair Your Roku tv remote To the Roku Streaming Device.
- Now You Need To Select Your Preferred Language. Push Continue To Get to the Next Screen.
- Select Your WiFi Network To Connect with Your Roku Streaming Device. Push OK Button After Selecting your Preferred Wireless Network. Then Enter The Password Of Wireless Network. Push OK to Connect to The Wireless Network.
- Update Your Roku Player To Get the Latest Software. After Getting The Latest Software Your Roku Player Will Restart. You, Will, Get The Next Prompt. Now Go TO url Roku com link and Enter the Code from your TV Screen.
Roku.com/link activate Roku
Here is a quick guided set up for ease of the steps:-
- visit website www.roku.com/link
- Make sure that you have Good internet speed
- submit roku.com/link activation code
- You will see the next page you have to choose one option for that
- the first option creates a new Roku tv account
- the second option is logged in with the existing Roku tv account
- if you have already registered your my Roku tv account choose the second option and enter your login detail
Roku subscriptions for Roku payment
- After login, choose Roku payment methods. For that select payment gateway.
- In this, you have mainly two options: One is a credit card and another is Paypal. You can choose the payment method s per your convenience
- Choose your payment method for Roku subscriptions and click on submit
- Now you need to create the transaction process
- Click on create a PIN to facilitate the transaction process
- Choose a PIN which you can remember easily. This PIN will help you to do future transactions for Roku
- After choosing the PIN, add channels to your Roku tv channels list
- Thereby your Roku.com/link activation is complete and you are good to go!
- choose payment Gateway method for Roku activation link
How to Setup www.Roku.com/Link
- on URL Roku com link Enter The Code Which Appears On your Television Screen.
- Now You Will Be Prompted To the Screen Where You Can do Roku Sign in. or Sign Up if you Don’t Have a Roku Account. You Can Choose To Add a Pin On Your my Roku Account. This Pin Will be Your Key While Making a Purchase On Your Roku Account.
- You Need To Provide A Valid Payment Method. That will Make a Convenient way Of Purchasing Contents From Roku.
- Now You Can Add Roku tv Channels From the Roku Channel Store. Some Channels On my Roku Account either Need An Independent Subscription. Also, You Can use Your Cable Provider Subscription To Watch Content On Your Roku Streaming Player. Now You Can Enjoy The Unlimited Streaming From Your Roku Streaming Player. You Can Add Multiple Roku tv Channels From Roku Channel Store. That Too on your Existing my Roku Account.
Roku error code 014
If You Entered A Wrong Combination Of Latter or Number then Your Roku Player will Be Stuck at a Screen of Error Code 014.
- Resolve The Error Code 014 on Your Roku Media Player. For that Make Sure You Enter The Correct Combination Of Network Security Key of Your WiFi Network. If You are Still Stuck at the Same Screen. Consider Doing a Power Cycle Of All The Devices. First Turn Of your Roku and Then Your Wireless Router. Wait For Few Moments, You Can First Turn On Your Wireless Router And Then Turn On Your Roku Device. It Should Take Care of This Issue. Still, Stuck with the same issue? Consider Contacting The customer Support For more Help.
- After The Complete Roku tv Setup on URL Roku com link If You want To add more Channels To your Existing Roku Account. You Need To Visit Roku Channel Store And Add the channel You Wish For. Or you Can Add The Channel Directly From Your TV Screen.
Connect your Roku to your television via an HDMI cable. Press the input or source button on your Television remote. Go to the option where you connected your Roku to via HDMI. You will see Roku Logo bouncing up and down
- Press OK Button. Follow the Prompts appearing on TV. Select the Preferred language. Now you will be prompted to the screen where you can see all the available Network. Select your wifi and Push continue.
- Enter your Network Security Key. Push connect. Now you will see three green dots on your screen lighting up one at a time. Then update Software of your Roku device. Once the software is up to date your Roku player will restart. Go to Roku.com/link to Complete the Roku tv Setup Process.
- Enter the Given Code From your TV on roku.com/link to enter code and press Submit. You can Log into Your Existing Roku account. or Setup a new Roku tv account. Select the Channels You want to Have on your Roku account. Now Push continue. Now your Roku Player is set up and ready to use. you can enjoy the unlimited streaming experience Via your Roku streamer.
Roku not activating via Roku.com/link
- You are not connecting the HDMI cable Properly to the Roku or TV. Make sure cable is Properly plugged in.
- Are you Entering the Wrong Network Security Key? Make sure You Enter the correct Wifi Security Key to connect to your Wifi Network.
- Trying to Add more channels To the Roku Account: To add more channels to your Roku account is Follow the Guided Setup. Go to Roku.com and do Roku sign in to your Roku account. Now go to channel Store and Select the channel you wish to watch on your tv screen.
- Some channels on Roku Channel Store need a Subscription. Either through your Cable Provider or through the independent channel company. Make sure you add Those channel according to your Subscription. You can also add Pandora, crackle, youtube, TubiTV or other channels Which are Free of cost
- Go to settings after adding channels. In settings Go to System and Then System Updates. Select continue and After the update, your Roku streaming player will restart. then you can Go to Home Screen. Select the Channel You wish To watch.
www.Roku.com/Link Code Setup
Manage the channels on Your Roku account. visit the Roku link and Sign in to Roku Account. visit the Channel Store and Add or Remove the Channels From here. To Remove the Channels from Your Roku Account Follow These Steps:-
- Go to the home screen. select the “Streaming Channel” option.
- Afterwards, choose the channels you wish to eliminate. Press OK to uninstall them.
- Click on the removed channel
- To Setup your Roku Account Without a Credit Card Visit the Following URL and Follow the Steps
- There you Can Create An Account on Without Adding A payment Method. Put a New Roku Device To the Account.
- Get End Number of Channels on www.Roku link.
Read more on:
Features of Roku
Roku device is a digital media streaming platform, which could be connected to a TV that allows you to stream video, music, and entertainment content. create Roku account
Think of Roku as a device which lets you do streaming on TV. It comes in many different forms. from set-top boxes to TV sets with the service built into them. With all of them, you are required to create a Roku account on roku.com/link. add your channels to it and enjoy streaming at home. What all you have to do is plug it in with the TV. connect to the internet and then you can access more than 3500 channels. that make them a host of the biggest content providers on the planet.
With Roku, you can stream Amazon Video, Netflix, HBO Go, Hulu Plus, Spotify, MLB, and more. All while sitting at you home only and watching it at the big television screen. You do not even have to pay anything for the cable connection. create Roku account on roku.com/link
Roku streaming players are a more convenient and cost-effective way to watch TV. Just plug it into your TV, connect to the internet, set up a Roku account, and start streaming your favourites.
Create Roku account on roku.com/link
Plug the Roku into your TV’s HDMI port. The HDMI port can be found on the back of the TV.
If you have a:
- Roku Player — Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the back of the Roku Player’s box, then plug the other end into the HDMI port on the back or side of your TV.
- Roku Stick — Plug the HDMI connector on the end of your Roku Stick into the HDMI port on the back or side of your TV.
Now, you have to connect the Roku to a power source to switch it on. This applies for both the Roku Player and the Roku Stick. If your Roku Stick has a USB power cable and your TV has a USB port, you can instead plug the USB cable into your Roku Stick and your TV.
Switch to the Roku’s input. Turn on your TV, then press the Input, Video, or Source button on the remote (or the TV) and select the HDMI slot into which the Roku Stick is inserted. This will open the Roku’s setup screen, from which point you can begin setting up your Roku. create Roku account
Roku tv Setup process
The first step to how to activate Roku tvs is to connect your Roku box to the television. This part might be a little tricky but it is actually pretty easy once you have a feel for the whole process. Follow the simple steps to activate the box: first, connect your box to the television, then turn the TV on, then switch the TV on and then see the choice option.
Choose this choice and the box will now allow you to access the other commands that are available on your screen. If you want to adjust the volume of the TV or turn the sound on or off, you can just pull out the remote control and change those settings. The other commands that are available for you to enter are to change the channel to whatever you want, play a certain movie or TV show, and even change the picture quality for your TV.
Once you have followed these simple steps how to activate Roku box you can now use it like any other box you have. The nice thing about the Amazon Fire TV Stick is that you are able to control everything from your TV and the internet without having to ever step out of the room. You can control the video you want to watch, the television programs, and even the volume of the TV without ever getting up and moving a single step. This is a huge advantage and something that you would really want if you wanted to be able to keep up with everything going on. It is really simple but you have to know how to do it in order to make the process work properly.
Select a language, then press OK on the remote.
Then you will be prompted to the Wi-Fi page where you will have to connect to your network.
- Select scan and Scan for networks to see all networks
- Scroll through the available Wi-Fi networks until you find yours.
- Select the network by highlighting it and pressing OK
- Enter the password for the network by using the on-screen keyboard.
- Press OK when prompted.
Connect Roku with wifi network
You can connect Roku with in-home wifi network. Also, if unavailable connect Roku with the network using an ethernet cable. To connect Roku with wifi network, Turn on the TV. Now connect Roku device to the TV with HDMI cable. Although Roku stick can directly plug into the HDMI port of the TV. Then Turn on the Roku device. Select the TV input which matched the TV HDMI port. After this, Exit TV settings and open Roku screen. In your Roku remote go to settings>Network > Wireless (Wi-Fi) > Set up new Wi-Fi connection>selct wifi network and use the on-screen keyboard to enter the network key
Connect once the end of the ethernet cable into Router and another end into Roku player/Roku TV. Then turn on Roku tv/player. Connect Roku player with TV using HDMI port on the TV. Select the TV input which matched the TV HDMI port. On Roku remote press home button to get Roku TV screen. With Roku remote press settings on roku.com/link settings> Network > Wired. Now follow on-screen prompts to complete Roku wifi setup
Activating Your Roku
Now that you have got the Roku’s activation code you can proceed further for roku.com/link to enter code. Open the Roku website. Go to https://my.roku.com/link in your computer’s web browser. Also, there is no Roku activation fee for Roku activation
You’ll need to enter the five-character code. That appears on-screen in order to activate your Roku. Enter the activation code. In the text box in the middle of the page, type in the five-character code.
Click Submit. Once you click the submit button you will be guided to the Roku account’s page where you will have to create a Roku account for yourself.
Create a Roku account.
Now, you will be prompted to fill in the email address you want to use and the password for the Roku account and other required information. Already have a Roku account? select the Login option and enter your email address and password. log in instead.
Now, you would be asked to create an account PIN. Under this option, you would be able to update your PIN settings on roku.com/link settings. You will find the update button which will give you three choices for updating.
These choices are:
- Always require a PIN to make purchases and to add items from the Channel Store.
- Always require a PIN to make purchases.
- A PIN is not required to make any purchase or add any item from the Channel Store.
Select any one of the options which you like and then proceed further.
Create and Verify PIN on Roku
If you chose the first two choices then you’ll be asked to create a 4-digit PIN number in the PIN field. So, in that box type your PIN number and then in the box below that type the PIN again to verify. Then you have to select Verify PIN for confirming the 4-digit PIN number that you have entered.
Select ‘Save changes’ after you have entered your PIN and verified it. Agree to the terms and services and click on save. The new PIN is now registered and saved in your account.
Now, your account is secured and you can add any payment option as suits you. like- Visa, Mastercard, debit card, credit card or even Paypal. No one would be able to make a purchase from your ROKU account without your knowledge. since the security PIN would be required for such purchases.
You will not be charged when entering your payment method. but this is the method you’ll use to pay for some content (e.g., subscriptions) on your Roku. Now, you’ve completed the activation process, you will be able to use your Roku on your TV.
Add channels to your Roku account
there are plenty of channels on Roku which you can access absolutely free. so you have to go to search, explore different channels and add them to your account. However, there are many channels which come with a cost. So, while adding them you would need to pay a certain sum of money. This is why the payment details have been added to your account.
To add channels to your account, follow the process:
- Press the Home button home on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
- At the top of the Channel Store is a list of featured, new and popular categories to explore.
- Enter a keyword in Search Channels to find choices based on the title of a channel.
Know more about Roku channels
TO know more on channel info, press the OK button OK on your remote. That will open the details. With synopsis and rating, you can preview screenshots of the channel.
If the channel is “free” then you can select Add Channel. install the channel on your Roku device. If the channel is “paid”, then you can select Buy $X.XX. to purchase and install the channel.
Note: Now, the Roku offers you some free content. but it also offers you a variety of paid content. If you want to go for some paid content then you have to make payment for it. add your payment details online. The payment linked to your Roku account will allow you to purchase subscriptions to channels. rent or buy movies and TV shows. or make other purchases from the Roku Channel Store.
So, if you want to make any transaction go ahead and type the PIN and you are good to go.
Roku link code
Roku Link code will appear once you update the Software of your Roku Device. When you connect Roku to the Wireless network. You will see a Screen Giving you the Roku Link Code and It will Appear as The Image shown Below.
To enter the Roku link code, you need to go to www.Roku.com/Link. Enter the Code Given on the TV Screen. Enter the Link code. after a Successful Roku Enter link Code, you will see a Screen saying maximize the Fun factor and update the channels. Your TV Screen Will say this. Roku Link enter code. visit roku.com/link enter code
Roku activation code
You will also Get a Roku activation Code if you try to activate Certain channels like PBS or STARZ. It Will ask you to visit pbs.org/activate and Enter Activation Code. If you don’t have an account you can get a free account. set up for PBS or other channels if they come under the category of Free channels.
Roku com Link activate
If you mistype and try to visit Roku com Link Activate the URL will say the Page is Unavailable. and will ask You to Visit Roku.com/link to Enter the Given Code From your TV Screen.
Here are some of the terms you can search on the internet related to this topic:-
- Find Roku Link Code
- Roku Link code Location
- Roku Link Code Activation
- Roku Link code From TV
- How to find your Roku Link code
- Roku Link Enter Code
Roku Code Setup
You need to visit Roku.com/link in order to complete your Roku setup. Follow the instruction to Complete your Roku Setup in an easy way. Here are the Steps to Follow:-
- Step (1):- Connect your Roku Device to the HDMI output of your TV. Once you connect it, make sure to power on the Roku device with a power adapter. Select the Input or Source button of your TV remote. get the Roku screen on your TV.
- Step(2):- Power up your Roku streaming stick. then insert fresh batteries on your remote using the included power adopter ensures power to your Roku streaming stick. then see the Roku logo on your tv screen.
- step(3);- select Input or source button. then select your preferred language. if it doesn’t then press the remote button and look for flashing pairing light.
- step(4); afterwards, choose Your wireless network. and enter your password then it checks the latest software to update. then your Roku player automatically restarts once the update is installed
- step(5) Now, you need to visit www.roku.com/link and enter the code which you see on your tv screen.
- step(6) After Entering Your Code From Your Television Screen. You need to go on screen Where You Can Sign in or Sign Up. if you Don’t Have a Roku Account You Can add to Pin On Your Roku Account. This pin will the next process to Purchase On Your Roku Account.
- step(7) You Will Need To Provide A Valid Payment. To Make a Convenient way Of Purchasing Contents From Roku.
After the completion of the Roku account, You Can Add Channels From the Roku Channel Store. some Channels On the Roku Account are have paid Subscription or some are independent so that you can use Your Cable Provider To Watch Content On Your Roku Streaming Player. You Can also Add Multiple Channels From Roku Channel Store To your Existing Roku Account.
Roku.com/link devices require setup. Connect to the internet the same way your Roku media streaming devices to the operating system.
that allows users to access and manage internet streaming content. Roku.com/link device provides all your favourite channels through a WiFi connection to an Internet with the help to connect to Roku TV. Both free and paid Channels are also available they include services such as YouTube Google Play Movies and TV Netflix Hulu Plus.
Channels after Roku setup on roku.com/link
You can also add or remove different channels through the Roku Channel. Store Play games get connected to your social networking and get more apps with over one million viewers and delivered 15 million channel downloads it is major in broadcasting media.
Roku devices also have channels for popular to children news educational comedy food and other categories of videos. There are some channels which are absolutely free. same are paid or subscribe by channels packages.
Roku device has more than 4000 applications and games. To do so we can also add that subscribed channel to the favourites. This device has one-stop entertainment for all your favourite TV shows and movies. Roku.com/Link Helps to Setup and troubleshoot
To set up Roku, it is basically the same as the device with a few Roku extra boxes for the various inputs HDMI Av cable and Antenna. The main advantage of a Roku its is great entertainment from your home remote setup. The mobile app is also available for media to your Roku TV and providing remote capabilities including voice talk. You can also find the location where you want to search for hotels or other places using Roku device WiFi Internet. We can use the Roku device very easily. it is a simple remote and has power style Features which is more and more entertainment.
How does Roku.com/link work
Roku is a small setup box device. which provides Unlimited streaming channels. In which Roku user can get many free subscribe as well as a paid subscription. The users have to connect the Roku device to their smart TV connected with an HDMI cable and Roku remote. It has attracted a huge number of users today due to its amazing features.
Roku device is a very easy process to set up. Before you connect the Roku device always ensure that an Active internet connection. Good wifi connection stream the contents of Roku in good quality. You can also set up a Roku device by a wired or wireless Internet connection.
choose some of the latest Roku devices like Roku Ultra Roku streaming stick. Or Roku Express Roku Premiere and a few more. All the latest movies and videos are now streamed in good quality. Best and popular channels are in high demand among the subscribers. You can add or remove some channels which you want to need.
how to set up roku.com/link
Roku.com/link has also some streaming player devices that work through the HD cable Roku also gives some various models those are able to work through the cable. Here are some steps for how does Roku works.
There are many types of Roku devices available
- Roku streaming stick
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Express
- Roku Express plus
- Roku Premiere
- Roku Premiere plus
FEATURES RELATED TO ROKU.COM/LINK
The Roku Device Brought Number Of Updated Features To Make Your Experience More Enjoyable.
Latest Roku device Box You Can Access The Same Channel Accepting The Matter Which Roku.com/link
- All Roku devices are designed to be connected to your TV.
- The Network connection is Activate using an HDMI cable.
- Roku streaming stick is directly inserted into the HDMI port of your TV.
- The Roku is in and connected to the internet through a router.
- The connection between the Roku player and the router can be a wired connection or wireless.
- if it is wired connection you can connect with using Ethernet cable to install the connection.
- If it is the wireless connection then you can connect through wifi network by entering username or password.
- All the connections are Installed you can activate your device with the activation code.
- The code will Generate and displayed on your TV screen. Enter it and logging into your Roku account.
ROKU.COM/LINK SETUP YOUR ACCOUNT
Roku is the most popular streaming device. in which The Roku device platform is most popular and comes with a choice of TV shows videos movies etc. To know how to set up your Roku account Complete your Roku.com/link to Activate Roku Account You need to Make sure you Are Entering the Roku.com/link in the URL only.
From there you Can Simply Follow the instruction On the Screen. After Completing your Roku.com/link setup, you will See your TV Screen If you want to Buy Movie from Roku TV. Make sure to Add Your Valid Payment Method to the Roku Account. Also, Provide a Correct Billing address. You can also Link your Device to any Existing Roku Account Roku.com/link account. if you have one which enables you to Control the Roku Devices with the Help of just one single account.
The Roku.com/link player Channels can provide on-demand content or live streaming video. Both free and paid channels are available. they include services such as PBS YouTube Google Play Movies and TV Netflix Hulu Plus Amazon Instant Video Crunchyroll, WWE Network HBO Go Hasbro Studios and more. You can add or remove different channels through the Roku Channel Store. Play games get connected to your social network. get more apps with over one million viewers and delivered 15 million channel downloads. it is a major player in broadcast media. Setting up the Roku.com/link player.
In order to In use the Roku player and activate Roku you just need to have either a TV or a computer. The thing you need to have is high-speed internet. The faster the internet the better the video quality and sound quality. Individuals who purchased a Roku stick or Roku media player can complete the setup guides. The Roku streamer has all the information. That is needed to get set up right at your Roku setup. Use any of the payment methods like PayPal or credit card for subscribing the channels. You can add Most of the free channels with a simple click on the Add Channel option. ABC, CW, PBS, CBS, and YouTube are some of the best free channels which are available in Roku player
Roku player set up on TV
Setup for Roku player to TV is quite easy. Follow these steps as mentioned below to Roku player setup on TV:
- Connect HDMI port to the Roku and plug that HDMI cable into HDMI port of the TV. Although you would not need HDMI cable in Roku TV sticks. Just plug the Roku TV stick directly into TV’s HDMI port
- We can use the audio/video connection type available on your Roku TV is HDMI Component or composite type.
- Then Connect your Roku player to the TV using the by cable.
- Check if you have wired or wireless internet connection. Roku wifi setup depends upon the type of internet you have
- Connect the power adaptor.
- When you power on the device then you will get setup screen over the TV
- After the welcome screen, when Roku device will show the internet connection list, choose your wifi internet and choose to connect Roku to wifi internet.
- The Roku player automatically downloads and installs the latest software.
- Once the software installation is over the Roku Player reboots.
- It restarts and displays a startup screen.
setup Roku account
- After setting the time zone it displays a unique code to link the Roku Player.
- Type the URL www.roku.com/link on your computer
Now enter the unique code displayed by the player here and click submit.
Create a new account
- Log in and set up a payment method.
- Channel customization also could be done here.
- Now the linking process is completed.
- After the linking process, it refreshes and displays congratulations on your screen
- Now your Roku player is ready to use.
Roku.com/link code activation
steps related to roku.com/link code activation are as follows
- How can you use this link code to set your Roku account
- Connect your Roku device to the TV set
- Power on the TV set
- Switch on the Roku player
- Make sure the Roku player is connected to the internet
- You can connect using Ethernet cable or choose a WiFi mode depending on your convenience.
- Look for the Activation code which appears on the top screen
- Open your Web browser and Go to Roku website
- Sign in to your Roku account
- Go to the Roku activation section
- Do you see the Roku link code on your TV Copy the code exactly to your account?
- Click submit after copying the code
- After you click the submit button the code is activated and your Roku account is ready to be used.
- Go to linked devices to my Roku account and find the device linked to your account.
Roku code link
Roku code link contains detail information about Roku devices their setup installation and troubleshooting. The website aims to offer comprehensive information that will help you Activate your product. customize configurations according to your requirements. for more information visit official site roku.com/link code
With a bunch of entertainment channels, Roku ensures that its users never stay away from the entertainment. Roku Account Setup is very basic and should be possible without taking the help of a specialist. The way toward setting up includes www.Roku.com/link account to enter the Roku code, which you can get from the official site of the organization or can be sent to the mobile phone by means of SMS.
- Roku.com/link comes in may different models Roku Ultra, Roku Express Roku Express Roku Premiere Roku Premiere+ Roku Streaming Stick.
- With Roku.com/link, you can see videos with amazing quality for 4K Ultra HD TV with 4X the resolution of full HD.
- Get the Roku link code from your tv enter the code in the text field of the web page www.Roku/link by using a laptop, desktop or tablet.
- Select payment information and Choose your favourite Channels. Now you are finished and enjoying the happy streaming.
- Say stream it will perform a voice search via your Android Apps.
- If you buy a brand New Roku device you can use the search button on the remote as well.
- Enjoy your new Roku device which can stream HD content material in 720p, 1080p or 4k resolution depending on the Roku player which you choose.
Points to remember while doing Roku wifi setup
- Make sure you have the correct the Wireless security key to connect.
- Make sure your Wireless Network is in the 10 to 20 feet range of the Roku Streaming device.
- In case you are getting some error code try switching the wireless channel to 11
- Your Wireless network should have an active Internet Connection
- In case you are manually entering the Network name, don’t forget to put it as it is, Its case sensitive.
Roku Wifi Setup
Roku players are available on you to access the Spectrum TV channel and other TV channel apps on your TV. The given information will help you connect your Roku player to your wireless network. You need to name your wireless network system. while connecting your Roku TV to your home wireless network system. You can scan all the networks with the Roku device. The one ordered by the wireless signal is presented.
HOW TO FIND YOUR WIRELESS NETWORK NAME
- You can see that your mobile phone or computer is connected to the same network. to check that your Roku device will be connected to the same network.
- If you do not see your network name on the list of any networks found in the “Selecting a Network” screen, then scan it once again. see the entire network, which will present all available networks in a list.
- If you’ve forgotten the name of your wireless network, then go to the appropriate sites for your Internet service provider or router manufacturer. along with the router’s default name below.
HOW TO GET YOUR WIRELESS PASSWORD
- You enter the same computer password that you use to connect your mobile or computer device to your home network.
- If you’ve forgotten your password, go to a support site for your router manufacturer. To get it to know the password of your products again.
Click here to visit Roku.com/link
How to CONNECT TO ROKU TV
- Plug one end of the HDMI cable into the HDMI port on the Roku player. and the other end into the HDMI port on your TV.
- Some Roku players allow for a wired internet connection. If applicable, connect the Roku player to your In-home WiFi router using an Ethernet cable.
- Plug one end of the power adapter into the Roku player and the other end into a wall outlet or power strip.
- insert the batteries provided into the Roku remote.